Check out our list of unique & affordable church upgrades to help revamp your church and put it on the map!
After a certain amount of time older churches need a little revamping and some improvements done to help keep it functioning its best and attract new parishioners. While most churches look to fundraising and donations to help make any needed repairs or upgrades there are different things that can be done to help upgrade your church and also stay within budget.
- Adding a fresh coat of paint to the interior of the church building is a good way to freshen up and add a modern touch to the inside of an older space. Another creative way to add a more modern look to your church’s space is by adding a wall mural or vinyl wrap to one of your church walls. This can especially be great in children and/or Sunday school areas. A creative mural would not only serve as pleasing to the eye but also would be a great way to add a little bit of modern flair to the space and possibly help to promote your church by creating brand awareness.
- Updated Light Fixtures are a great way to add a modern and refreshed look to any space. Light fixtures can be relatively affordable to change and you may even look into shopping for second-hand fixtures to help offset costs. But in the end, a simple update to the existing fixtures can go a long way in terms of building improvements.
- New Floors/ Floor Coatings can also be a great indoor renovation to make in any church space. Adding a floor coating to concrete flooring or updating the carpet can help to revamp the church and make it cleaner and brighter.
- Landscaping is one upgrade that brings immediate value to any building or property. Updating any landscape that is no longer serving or working for the church space or simply adding attractive landscaping can help to revamp your church and upgrade its look of it.
- Adding a new roof or fresh coat of paint to your older church building can do wonders to help revamp the look and help to make your building more modern. And updating the roof and adding a fresh coat of paint to the building can also help to increase building value.
- Signage is an important factor when it comes to promoting your church. Like the wall mural we suggested above, signage helps to build brand awareness. It also lets possible churchgoers know what times your services might be held or how to find out more information about the church in general.
Making improvements to your older church building allows you to stay within the walls your ministry calls home while also making room for modern improvements and features. Organizing fundraising events and accepting church donations can help to make it possible for your church renovation dreams to come true.